Graduate Nursing with Texas Health Resources
Dallas - Fort Worth
2016 / 2017 Becker's Healthcare’s "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
#1 on the Fortune’s 2015, 2016 and 2017 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care”
What makes Texas Health a great place to work? Our values include respect, integrity, compassion and excellence. These values allow us to remember that every member of our team represents Texas Health.
There are many great opportunities at Texas Health, and for you it all starts with our Versant RN Residency.
The Versant RN Residency program is a comprehensive education and training system designed to transition newly-graduated registered nurses from students to nursing professionals. This residency will help you launch your career and gain the experience, skills and confidence to navigate the complexity of hospital life.
Graduate Nurse Program Start Dates:
• Winter 2018 Cohort - February 19th start date (open positions would be posted below)
• Summer 2018 Cohort - July 23rd start date (positions will be posted on February 19, 2018)
• Fall 2018 Cohort - October 15th start date
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (BSN preferred but not required)
• Current RN license to practice in the State of Texas
• Boards MUST be passed prior to starting Residency
• Current BLS/CPR Certification for Health Care Providers
• Two-year work agreement (begins the date the residency is completed)
• Application portfolio which includes (upload these three documents to the Submit Supporting Documents section in the online application):
• Resume • Unofficial Transcripts • Essay- In one-to-two pages, tell the story of a clinical situation that was especially meaningful to you
Texas Health Highlights:
The 2017 “Best Workplace in Texas” by Great Place to Work® 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row) A 2015 and 2016 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal (in Top 3 both years) 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite” Named #1 on the nation's “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” and “100 Best Workplaces for Women” for 2016 by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
Have a few questions about our GN Residency program? CLICK HERE to check out our FAQ page.
A great nursing career is closer than you think! Join our Talent Network to receive email notifications of positions and check back to view and apply to our GN positions listed below.