Registered Nurse Hiring Event
Texas Health HEB
Texas Health Resources is growing and we are hosting a Hiring Event on Thursday, January 5th for Texas Health HEB.
****Meet with our Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Team, Tour our HEB facility, and Learn more about what Texas Health offers****
Location: 1600 Hospital Parkway, Bedford, TX 76022
Hours: Morning: 8am – Noon
Afternoon: 5pm – 9pm
• Cardiac Step Down RN
• Medical / Surgical RN
• PCU / Progressive Care RN
• Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. Hospital services include outpatient surgery, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation.
• Dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and is certified as a Primary Stroke Center.
• Recipient for the Silver-Level Beacon Award for Excellence by the AACN for the Cardiac Step Down unit
• Pathway to Excellence designation from the ANCC
• Our location brings the best of suburban living as Texas Health HEB is conveniently located in the mid-cities in Bedford (off of 183 and 121)
Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For
Ranked #1 as 20 Best Workplaces in Health Care
Named as 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials
Platinum-level recognition for being a Fit-Friendly Worksite
Ready to join the Texas Health Resources’ family? View our current openings below and complete an online application!