Registered Nurse Resource Team
Texas Health Fort Worth
Join a Healthcare System that is ranked #1 as Fortune’s 2015, 2016 and 2017 “Best Workplaces in Health Care”!
Are you open to exploring and caring for a new patient population or expanding your nursing skill set? Texas Health Fort Worth is seeking Registered Nurses to join our growing Nursing Family on our Resource Team.
Our Intensive Care Resource Team cares for patients in our Intensive Care neighborhood and also our Progressive Care neighborhood.
Our Medical / Surgical, Telemetry and Emergency Resource Teams care for patients in a primary neighborhood but have the opportunity to work within the other two Nursing neighborhoods.
• Flexible Schedules and Shared Scheduling - Schedule is built 6 weeks at a time with ability to modify your schedule as long as 24 hour notice is provided
• Opportunity to be a mentor and Precept Graduate Nurses on the Resources Team during their Residency and work in the Dismissal Lounge
• Great location as we are centrally located in downtown Ft. Worth (off I-30 just west of I-35)
• We are a 726-bed 3x Magnet facility, Level II Trauma Center, Joint Commission certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain and a Comprehensive Stroke Center with more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff
• Be part of the Texas Health Resources family, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US with a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 23,000 people, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals that was recently named 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare", #1 as 2017 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Great Place to Work® and Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world (2016)
• Intensive Care neighborhood - total of 103 beds that includes 5 units - Trauma ICU, Neuro ICU, Med/Surg ICU, Cardiovascular ICU and Cardiac ICU and our Progressive Care neighborhood has a total of 30 beds with Cardiac PCU and Medical PCU units; Our Neuro ICU earned a silver-level Beacon Award for Excellence in January 2017 followed by our CCU receiving a silver-level Beacon Award for Excellence award in March; We are the only facility in Texas to earn designations for both Neurosurgical ICU and Cardiac Care Unit
• Emergency neighborhood - a Center of Excellence, has 100 beds with a special area dedicated solely to chest pain patients, a 10-bed Triage/Assessment/Super-Track area, a 26-room Quick Care section, 22 Emergent Care rooms which includes three resuscitation rooms and a dedicated area for comprehensive, compassionate care of sexual assault victims
• Telemetry neighborhood - total of 117 beds with 85 Telemetry beds which includes 4 units (2 in cardiac tele, a neuro tele and a medical / surgical tele) and our 32 bed Observation unit
• Medical and Surgical neighborhoods - over 265 beds with dedicated units in Renal / Transplant, Orthopedics, Palliative Care, Ortho Trauma, Acute Medical, Oncology, Urology / Bariatric, Neurosurgical and more
Looking for a great place to work with amazing career opportunities? Apply online today! You belong here!