Renal / Transplant / Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (RN)
Texas Health Fort Worth
Join a Healthcare System that is ranked #1 as Fortune’s 2015, 2016 and 2017 “Best Workplaces in Health Care”!
Are you open to learning a new patient population or expanding your nursing skill set? Texas Health Fort Worth is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Nursing Team on our Renal / Transplant / Medical Surgical unit.
• Our 28 bed Renal Transplant unit is a cohesive team environment that improves the quality of care for the Post transplant (kidney) patient and Med/Surg Renal patient
• As a unit dedicated to the continuum of renal health we practice preventative and restorative nursing care, and in some cases participate in the transplant process, providing an expert home for their future care
• Collaborate with Patient Care Facilitators on our unit and build relationships with Clinical Nurse Leaders, Transplant Team and the Renal Steering committee
• Opportunity to obtain Med/Surg certification, Transplant certification and Renal certification
• We are a 726-bed 3x Magnet facility, Level II Trauma Center and UNOS approved member with more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff
• Be part of the Texas Health Resources family, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US with a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 23,000 people, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals
• Named 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare", #1 as 2017 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Great Place to Work® and Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world (2016)
You belong here!
Apply online today!