We are expanding
Texas Health Fort Worth
Are you a Registered Nurse with a year of nursing experience preferably in Med/Surg, Telemetry or Postpartum? We have a great opportunity for you!
Texas Health Forth Worth’s Gynecological Unit has recently completed an expansion from 14-beds to 27-beds and looking for dedicated and compassionate Nurses to join our team.
• All female patients in various age ranges with complex diagnosis including post-surgical patients (hysterectomies, breast surgeries), Postpartum (NICU moms) and Antepartum patients (21-weeks or less gestation)
• Self-scheduling and opportunities for professional growth and development
• Great location in downtown Ft. Worth
• Proud to be a Baby-Friendly designated facility, Texas Ten Step Star Achiever, Texas Mother-Friendly Work-site and named for over 20 years as the "Best Place to Have a Baby" by the readers of Fort Worth Child magazine
• We are a 726-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community since 1930 and part of the award winning Texas Health family
Be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Apply online today.