Texas Christian University Graduate Nurses
Mark your calendars! Texas Health will be hosting a Meet and Greet on November 7th, 2017 from 8am to 9am at TCU and an Interview Event in January 2018 for TCU graduating Nursing students for our 2018 Summer GN cohort.
Texas Health is a great place to work. We have many great opportunities at Texas Health and it all starts with our Versant RN Residency.
The Versant RN Residency program is a comprehensive education and training system designed to transition newly-graduated registered nurses from students to nursing professionals. This residency will help you launch your career and gain the experience, skills and confidence to navigate the complexity of hospital life.
TCU / Texas Health Interview Event (location, specialties and times TBD)
• Wednesday, January 10th to Friday, January 12th
• Monday, January 15th to Wednesday, January 17th
Graduate Nurse Residency Program Start Date
• Summer 2018 Cohort - July 23rd, 2018 start date
CLICK HERE to view TCU and Texas Health's Interview Event FAQ page
Requirements and Qualifications
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (BSN preferred but not required)
• Current RN license to practice in the State of Texas
• Boards MUST be passed prior to starting Residency
• Current BLS/CPR Certification for Health Care Providers
• Two-year work agreement (begins the date the residency is completed)
• Application portfolio which includes (upload these three documents to the Submit Supporting Documents section in the online application):
• Resume • Unofficial Transcripts • Essay- In one-to-two pages, tell the story of a clinical situation that was especially meaningful to you
Texas Health Highlights
2016 / 2017 Becker's Healthcare “150 Great Place to Work in Healthcare®" #1 on FORTUNE “20 Best Workplaces in Healthcare®” (3 years in a row 2015 - 2017) A 2015 and 2016 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal (in Top 3 both years) 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite” Named #1 on the nation's “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” and “100 Best Workplaces for Women” for 2016 by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
***Not a current TCU Nursing student? We love Graduate Nurses. Please CLICK HERE to be directed to our Graduate Nurse page***
A great nursing career is closer than you think! Join our Talent Network to receive email notifications and stay connected with us!