Executive Director - APRN Org Job
Date: Apr 10, 2014
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Location: Texas Health Organization for Physician
Job ID: 57411
Area of Interest: Non-Clinical Management
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Required: No
Job Function: PRF
The Executive Director for APRN–Org Clinics is responsible for the start-up of clinics in the newly established APRN organization. The Executive Director (ED) will be responsible for the operations of these clinics and the activities to ensure their integration into the continuum of care.
- Bachelor's level degree highly preferred
- 7-10 years total experience in healthcare related field or relevant experience in physician practice setting may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5-7 years previous physician practice management experience or relevant experience within healthcare is required
- Prior supervisory experience is required
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Practice Nurse (APRN) is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the assigned regional director(s) and clinic managers for each clinic, track performance against short term and long term goals; correlate practice overhead with financial performance; provide recommendations to organization leadership on provider and staff resource utilization; and evaluate and empower regional director(s) and clinic managers to participate in meaningful decision-making.
- Ensure that assigned clinic operations are on budget and in compliance with quality goals and initiatives. This would include keeping operations and providers operating at optimal levels in terms of productivity, financial performance by removing obstacles, and creating solutions that enhance operations. Assists in the developing the operating and capital budgets for all assigned service lines.
- Ensures that all standard policies and procedures are being followed in the practice offices of the assigned service lines.
- Provide leadership and management of direct reports to achieve the organizational goals and its affiliated Management Services Organization (MSO). Responsible for hiring, training, directing of assigned regional directors and MSO employees in the APRN-ORG clinics.
- Management of the start-up of these new clinics and programs, APRN-ORG clinics/practices, and providers in the assigned service lines to ensure effective on-boarding and to ensure financial success.
Texas Health Organizations for Physicians (THOP) is Texas Health Resources' 501(a) not-for-profit health corporation offering employment opportunities for administration staff that service providers of Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG). THOP provides services for member physicians that help them get back to what they do best -- practice medicine. From an affordable electronic medical record to comprehensive practice support services and group purchasing power, physicians and their patients benefit from being a part of THPG.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segments: Manager, Medical, Registered Nurse, Nursing, EMR, Management, Healthcare