Surgical Technologist Jobs
Scrub into a more rewarding career with Texas Health Resources. Our Certified Surgical Technologists play integral roles in surgical procedures that use many of the most advanced techniques in the world.
Texas Health Highlights:
- Offer many types of inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures using advanced surgical techniques including:
- da Vinci® Surgical System (robotic surgery)
- InstaTrak® 3500 Plus Surgical Navigation System
- GreenLightTM laser system
- Gynecare Prolift
- Our procedures include: Bariatric and Lap-Band surgery, Breast surgery/procedures, Cardiac procedures, Eye surgeries, Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsies, Gastroenterology and endoscopic procedures, General surgery, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Interventional radiology, Neurosurgery, Otolaryngology, Pain management, Plastic and reconstructive surgery, Spine, Sports medicine, Thoracic, Urological procedures, Vascular
- Facility cases ranging from 2,300 to over 17,000 per year
- A 2013 America’s Top 150 Workplaces by Workplace Dynamics, a 2013 Texas Award for Performance Excellence recipient and 2013 Healthiest Employer in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal
- A 2013 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work (ranked #1) and 2013 Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work (ranked #5)
- One of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States with a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 21,100 people, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
- Our values include respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence. These values allow us to remember that every member of our staff represents the healing hands and caring hearts of Texas Health Resources. Every one of us is working together to make health care human again.
Texas Health Resources provides unmatched opportunities for advancing your career, education and training. In fact, Texas Health Resources was named DFW’s “Best Place to Work” in health care by the Dallas Business Journal, named by our employees as one of the Top 100 Employers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and ranked in the top 25% of the 2013 National Top Workplaces.
If you’re a CST who values respect, integrity, compassion and excellence; let’s talk. Together we’re making health care human again.