Social Services and Behavioral Health Jobs
Are you one of Us? Here at Texas Health Resources, our unique culture is based on respect and compassion. Respect for you, for the patient, for medicine and for faith.
- Texas Health Resources offers a range of Behavioral Health services in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Inpatient services include treatment for anxiety, depression, phobias, schizophrenia, and panic disorders. Outpatient services include psychiatric evaluations, stress management, chemical dependency treatment, family therapy and individual or group psychotherapy. Texas Health Behavioral Health is offered at four hospitals and 10 outpatient centers throughout the DFW area.
- In addition to our Behavioral Health services, Texas Health offers Hospital Case Management Opportunities throughout the Greater Dallas-Ft. Worth area. Our locations include: Allen, Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Burleson, Cleburne, Dallas, Denton, Ft. Worth, Kaufman, Plano, Southlake and Stephenville.
- A 2013 America’s Top 150 Workplaces by Workplace Dynamics, a 2013 Texas Award for Performance Excellence recipient and 2013 Healthiest Employer in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal
- A 2013 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work (ranked #1) and 2013 Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work (ranked #5)
- Texas Health Resources is committed to the communities we serve. We demonstrate this commitment by providing patients with access to exemplary medical care, and through community health outreach programs, philanthropy, faith and spirituality integration and advocacy efforts.
- Our values include respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence. These values allow us to remember that every member of our staff represents the healing hands and caring hearts of Texas Health Resources. Every one of us is working together to make health care human again.
With 13 hospitals across the DFW Metroplex and one of the largest faith based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits.
Apply for Behavioral Health Jobs with Texas Health Resources today or stay in touch with us and join our Talent Community to receive email alerts of job opportunities with Texas Health Resources.