Occupational Therapy Jobs
Are You One of us? Every day, as an Occupational Therapist, you have a life-changing impact on people’s lives. And now you can do that in a place that can have the same impact on yours. With 13 hospitals across the DFW Metroplex and one of the largest faith based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health Resources has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits.
Texas Health Resources' Occupational Therapy Services include:
- Hand Therapy
- Balance & Vestibular Program
- Orthotics and Splinting
- Outpatient Brain Injury Program
- Neurological Intervention (Stroke Program, Bioness and Driving Simulator Program)
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy (Neonatal Intensive Care and Sensory Integration)
- Visual-Perceptual Deficits
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Work Rehabilitation
Learn more about our Rehabilitation Services, click here.
Apply for Occupational Therapist Jobs with Texas Health Resources today or stay in touch with us and join our Talent Community to receive email alerts of job opportunities with Texas Health Resources.