Information Technology / Information Services Jobs at Texas Health Resources
THR Innovative Technology Solutions – Innovate, Transform, Serve
Perks and Advantages in addition to our great benefits:
- Remote work options/mobile lifestyle
- In-house education/Certification Assistance
- Tuition reimbursement (Part of our Benefits Package)
- Communication Tools – Microsoft Lync, Yammer, Vocera
Our Recent Recognitions / Awards:
- Awarded the 2013 Enterprise HIMSS Davies which recognizes excellence in the use of health information technology in order to successfully improve health care delivery processes and patient safety while achieving a demonstrated return on investment.
- Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation's 2013 "Most Wired" health care systems for the 13th time in 15 years.
- Selected by Computerworld magazine as one of 2013s top 100 workplaces for information technology (IT) professionals.
- 2013 Nursing I.T. Innovation Award competition silver prize recipient of Health Data Management .Texas Health was recognized for innovation for using technology to help prevent catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
- 2013 US News & World Report Most Connected Hospitals list – THP, THAM, THFW, and THSW
- Named to the 2013 InformationWeek 500 List of Top Technology Innovators Across the U.S. The system has appeared on the list for 13 consecutive years. It is the only Metroplex-based company, and the only health care system nationwide, to have achieved this long-running distinction.
Become a Part of the ITS Family!
- As the largest faith-based, non-profit health care system in North Texas, Texas Health Resources provides unmatched opportunities for advancing your career, education and training. In fact, Texas Health Resources was named DFW’s “Best Places to Work” in health care by the Dallas Business Journal, named by our employees as one of the Top 100 Employers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and ranked in the top 25% of the 2013 National Top Workplace.
- Apply for a job to join the ITS family and use your knowledge and skills to impact lives in the communities surrounding you! While you’re at it, join our Talent Community as well to receive email alerts on any new job opportunities that may arise at Texas Health Resources. Happy innovating!
Save Category as RSS Feed
Results 1 – 7 of 7 Page 1 of 1
|Server Engineer III Job||Texas Health Resources System Services||Arlington, TX, US|
|Network Engineer II (IS) Job||Texas Health Partners||Dallas, TX, US|
|Security Admin GRC II Job||Texas Health Resources System Services||Arlington, TX, US|
|ANALY BUSI SYS II (IS) Job||Texas Health Resources System Services||Arlington, TX, US|
|IT MGR - THPR Job||Texas Health Partners||Dallas, TX, US|
|Solutions Architect (IS) Job||Texas Health Resources System Services||Arlington, TX, US|
|Application System Analyst / EHR II Job||Texas Health Organization for Physicians||Dallas, TX, US|