Graduate Nurse Jobs
Texas Health Resources offers a foundation on which your nursing career can really thrive. It starts with the Versant® R.N. Residency Program at Texas Health. This is an 18-week residency that is a comprehensive education and training system designed specifically to transition newly graduated registered nurses from students to safe, competent professional practitioners.
About the program:
- Residency programs typically start February and July
- 18 weeks immersion phase with a clinical preceptor
- Clinical precepting guided by Benner's Novice to Expert model
- Post immersion continues for another 34 weeks
- Curriculum includes:
- Core classes
- Specialty classes
- Taught by subject matter experts
- Mentoring with experienced professionals
- Debriefing with peers and groups leaders
- Web-based content management and competencies
- Focus groups
- Two-year commitment
With 13 hospitals across the DFW Metroplex and one of the largest faith based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits.
Apply for Graduate Nurse Jobs with Texas Health Resources today or stay in touch with us and join our Talent Community to receive email alerts of job opportunities with Texas Health Resources.