Emergency Room Nurse Jobs
Are you One of Us? Stepping into the Emergency Department takes courage, instincts, and skill. The challenges come from every direction, with no time for second guessing. Join an elite group of caregivers dedicated to making a real difference.
- Expanded Emergency Departments at our Texas Health Dallas and Fort Worth locations
- SANE (Sexual Abuse Nurse Examiners) program expanded system-wide
- ED patients served range from 62,000 to over 100,000 per year (our locations include: Allen, Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Burleson, Cleburne, Dallas, Denton, Ft. Worth, Kaufman, Plano, and Stephenville)
- A 2013 America’s Top 150 Workplaces by Workplace Dynamics, a 2013 Texas Award for Performance Excellence recipient and 2013 Healthiest Employer in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal
- A 2013 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work (ranked #1) and 2013 Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work (ranked #5)
- One of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States with a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 21,100 people, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
- Our values include respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence. These values allow us to remember that every member of our staff represents the healing hands and caring hearts of Texas Health Resources. Every one of us is working together to make health care human again.
With 13 hospitals across the DFW Metroplex and one of the largest faith based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits.
Apply for Emergency Room Nurse Jobs with Texas Health Resources today or stay in touch with us and join our Talent Community to receive email alerts of job opportunities with Texas Health Resources.