Clinical Nurse Leader Jobs
Are you one of us? Clinical Nurse Leaders/Patient Care Facilitator nursing is one of the most demanding specialities in nursing. Here at Texas Health Resources, our unique culture is based on respect and compassion. Respect for you, for the patient, for medicine and for faith. Impacting health care one microsystem at a time.
- Texas Health Resources hires more Clinical Nurse Leaders than any other health care system in the south
- Innovative nurse leader who improves patient outcomes by providing continuity of care, interdisciplinary collaboration, mentoring nurses, and implementing process improvement strategies.
- A 2013 America’s Top 150 Workplaces by Workplace Dynamics, a 2013 Texas Award for Performance Excellence recipient and 2013 Healthiest Employer in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal
- A 2013 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work (ranked #1) and 2013 Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work (ranked #5)
- One of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States with a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 21,100 people, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
- Our values include respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence. These values allow us to remember that every member of our staff represents the healing hands and caring hearts of Texas Health Resources. Every one of us is working together to make health care human again.
With 13 hospitals across the DFW Metroplex and one of the largest faith based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits.
Apply for Clinical Nurse Leader Jobs with Texas Health Resources today or stay in touch with us and join our Talent Community to receive email alerts of job opportunities with Texas Health Resources.