Willow Park, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Willow Park
Texas Health Outpatient Center Willow Park Fitness Center located West of Fort Worth is seeking a Fitness Center Receptionist PRN. This position is responsible for a variety of functions including, but not limited to, assisting the service desk, café duties, child care services, safety, and cleanliness of the facility.
PRN "as needed" variable hours which may include evenings and weekends
Hours will vary between 5am-9pm
High School diploma or equivalent required
Six months of relevant clerical experience required
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support required upon hire
Excellent verbal, written communications and interpersonal skills.
Strong customer service and problem resolution skills.
Basic computer competency to include knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Provide assistance at the service desk, including but not limited to:
• Membership Sales and Recruitment
• Assist members with questions regarding their member accounts
• Tours of the facility
• Member check in
• Answering telephone
• Restocking locker rooms
• Cleaning fitness equipment daily
• Participation in community and member appreciation events
• Knowledgeable about all programs and activities offered by the fitness center and able to describe these
programs in detail to current or new members
Café duties – greeting guests, preparing coffees and smoothies, and keeping workspace clean:
• Follow and complete all daily/shift checklist(s) provided to you by management
• Greet members and guests and create business by building relationships with members
• Prepare coffees and smoothies in concordance with established recipes
• Prep smoothie ingredients
• Straighten and clean all retail displays
• Be knowledgeable of any monthly or holiday drink specials
Provide basic Child Care services:
• Assist each child with basic physical needs
• Provide appropriate activities for preschool children
• Provide children with books, toys, games, colors/paints for artwork to keep children entertained while
• Provide seasonal projects for the children
• Welcome each child and parent/caregiver into the nursery by name
• Respond to the needs and concerns of the parents and children
• Discuss concerns promptly
• Communicate with manager and, if needed, parents/caregiver if issues arise
• Clean and prepare nursery for opening and closing readiness using disinfectants
• Disinfect all toys and surfaces according to infection control guidelines
• Keep small items secure from babies and toddlers
• Keep area picked up
Maintain accurate cash counts before and after each shift:
• Sell all items into the appropriate category
Be aware of member safety at all times, reporting any concerns immediately to management. Maintain cleanliness of the facility daily.
• Clean fitness equipment during each shift and put away any fitness equipment accessories
• Restock locker rooms with clean towels if complimentary towel service is provided
Texas Health Neighborhood Care and Wellness Willow Park, a facility licensed under Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, serves the Willow Park, Aledo, Weatherford and surrounding Parker county communities. The campus of Texas Health Willow Park offers comprehensive medical services that include Cardiac Rehab, Clinical Lab, Diagnostic Imaging, Community Fitness Center, Physical Therapy, Sports Rehab, Hand Therapy, a 24/7 Emergency Department and physician offices.