HOUSEKEEPER LEAD/ EVS TECH LEAD
Fort Worth, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Alliance
3rd Shift 11:00p.m.-7:30 p.m.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Required minimum experience:
2 years housekeeping experience equivalent.
*Good written and verbal communications skills. *Ability to work in harmony while leading others.
*Capable of working with housekeeping chemicals.
*Basic computer knowledge
* Leads Staff, acting in the absence of and/or as directed by immediate Supervisor:
- Assists with scheduling staff, assuring sufficient coverage for day’s off. Starts each shift ensuring coverage of all assignments. Takes necessary actions to resolve
staffing shortages as instructed.
- Monitors staff performance, correcting and retraining as necessary. Consults with immediate Supervisors concerning chronic problems.
- Assists with staff hiring, coaching, termination and evaluation activities as directed. Assists staff with critical assignments to insure prompt, safe, service to customers.
- Communicates with customers to resolve problems and support staff.
- Receives and delegates IMT work order requests.
- Performs duties of a Housekeeping Technician as required
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.