Bedford, TX US
Area of Interest:
Patient Support Services
Texas Health HEB
Texas Health HEB seeks to hire a Paramedic to work the day shift, 7p to 7a, full time for the Emergency Department. The work schedule for this position is inclusive of rotating weekends and holidays.
At Texas Health we are dedicated to finding people to help us fulfill our commitment to make health care human again. We staff our exemplary hospital with health care professionals who approach every patient, every colleague, every physician and every family member with compassion. Come join us on our Journey as we rise to the next level.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High School graduate or (GED) equivalent.
-six (6) months paramedic experience preferred.
- Current Texas Paramedic certification;
- BCLS upon hire
- ACLS certification upon hire;
- Positive interpersonal skills and ability to function in a fast-paced environment;
- Must possess knowledge of medical terminology, excellent, interpersonal skills and be customer service focused;
- Able to perform basic computer skills - Use the EPIC/Care Connect computerized charting.
- One or more years of Paramedic experience;
- PALS certifications - to obtain within 6 months of hire;
- Flexibility with schedule.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.