Fort Worth, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Alliance
Texas Health Resources is looking to fill their Registered Nurse PACU PRN position.
Required minimum education:
*RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
*BCLS - American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred) upon hire
*ACLS-within 90 Days (AHA)
*RN - Registered Nurse upon hire
Skills and Abilities:
*A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
*Minimum of 1 Year experience as a clinical nurse in the PACU or completion of an RN residency program.
*Minimum 2 years recent PACU or ICU experience as a Registered Nurse
*Ability to circulate in a variety of surgical services cases.
*Minimum of 72 hours per month
*Weekday, Weekend and Holiday Call Required
*$38.00 per hour
Why Texas Health?
As a system, Texas Health Resources has been awarded 2017 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (3rd year in a row)• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
• 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
• Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation’s 2016 “Most Wired” health care systems for the 16th time in 18 years
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eighth year to appear on the list but is our first time to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2015 and 2016 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal (in Top 3 both years)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
Texas Health Resources offers a competitive benefits plan to all full time and part time employees.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Health Care Benefits
• Wellness Program
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Life Insurance
• AD&D Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• Long Term Care Insurance
Other benefits: Flex Dollars, Adoption Assistance, Credit Union, On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers at select locations
Keywords: Surgery, Circulator, Operating Room, CVOR, AORN, PACU , Recovery , Critical Care, ICU
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.