Nurse Practitioner Oncology
Dallas, TX US
Area of Interest:
Select Employment Type
Texas Health Physicians Group
Individuals Caring for Individuals Together®
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a full time opening for a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner to join one of our cancer centers which offers a comprehensive set of diagnosis, treatment, educational, and support services in one convenient location. Well established, busy and respected clinic located in beautiful west Plano with lab, infusion center, radiology, radiation therapy on-site. Great opportunity to learn more within the oncology/hematology setting.
• Full time- 40 hours per week.
• Assist with hospital rounding and assessing patients in the clinic
• Electronic Medical Records
• Provide a multidisciplinary approach to cancer care
• Commitment to providing high quality patient care
• Convenient clinic location with exceptional staff support
• Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Active Texas license
• Nurse Practitioner Board Certification and Experience
• Degree in NP studies from an approved Nurse Practitioner program
• Oncology and Hematology experience preferred
Texas Health was named one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2017 (No. 31) and Best Workplaces for Parents (No. 47), and we ranked No. 1 on the lists of Best Workplaces in Texas, Best Workplaces in Health Care and Best Workplaces for Women.
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
The Nurse Practitioner (“NP”) Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The NP’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work