Fort Worth, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Fort Worth
Texas Health Resources has been named a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® second year in a row. We are committed to improving the health of the people in the communities we serve.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth opened in 1930 and since it’s founding, the hospital has provided advanced clinical services, delivered with compassion and commitment, to Tarrant County and the surrounding communities.
Awards, Accreditations and Certifications
• U.S. News & World Report included Texas Health Fort Worth among the best in the Dallas-Fort Worth area as part of its annual 2016-17 Best Hospitals ranking list. Texas Health Fort Worth ranked No. 12 in the state, and No. 5 in the DFW Metroplex.
• Texas Health Fort Worth is a three time Magnet Designated hospital.
• Texas Health Fort Worth awarded The Pinnacle of Excellence Award for physician engagement.
Texas Health Fort Worth has a full-time RN opportunity in their Medical Telemetry Department
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
RNs hired after January 2017require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired
between January 2014 and December 2016 require completionof BSN within 3 years of start date.
Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred.
ACLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
CPI within 60 days of hire
One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
Telemetry experience preferred, will consider Med/Surg experience
A high degree of confidentiality, positive inter-personal skills and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Basic Computer skills preferred
Hours/Schedule: Full-time; 3/12 hr/shifts; 06:30 am - 7:00 pm rotating weekends/holidays
Practices within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act
Serves as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4thyear in a row)
• 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (3rd year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
“RN”, “Registered Nurse”, M/S, “Medical Surgical”, “Med/Surge”, “M”, “Medical and Surgical”, Nursing, “Registered Nurse”, RN, “MS RN”, “Medical Surgical Nurse”, “Medical Unit”, “Post Surgical” “Sigma Theta Tau”, “ “BSN”, “Associate Nurse” “Diploma Nurse” “BSN” “Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing” “**Nur” “, “nurse clinician”, “clinical nurse”, “Medical Surgical Tele”, “TX, North Texas”, “Fort Worth”, "Tele", "Telemetry,"
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.