Part Time Surgery Nurse Needed In Cleburne Texas
Cleburne, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Cleburne
Texas Health Harris Methodist Cleburne has an opportunity for a Surgery RN to work Part Time. (6:30am - 3:00pm - Days vary per OR schedule)
*Must work all areas of OR and Endoscopy as needed.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Cleburne has an RN PACU opportunity to work Full Time in the Cleburne, TX.
Required minimum education:
*RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
*BCLS and ACLS- American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred) upon hire
*RN - Registered Nurse upon hire
Skills and Abilities:
*A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
*Minimum of 1 Year experience as a clinical nurse in the PACU or Critical Care area or completion of an RN residency program.
*Minimum 2 years recent PACU, ICU, Periop experience as a Registered Nurse
•24 Hours Per Week
•Call schedule rotation
•Shifts will vary can start between 5:45 AM - 10:45 AM
•Will work PACU, Pre OP and Post Op
Why Texas Health?
As a system, Texas Health Resources has been awarded 2017 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (3rd year in a row)• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
• 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
• Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation’s 2016 “Most Wired” health care systems for the 16th time in 18 years
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eighth year to appear on the list but is our first time to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2015 and 2016 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal (in Top 3 both years)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
Texas Health Resources offers a competitive benefits plan to all full time and part time employees.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Health Care Benefits
• Wellness Program
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Life Insurance
• AD&D Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• Long Term Care Insurance
Other benefits: Flex Dollars, Adoption Assistance, Credit Union, On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers at select locations
• Exceptional critical thinking
• 2 years experience in PACU,ICU or ER in an acute care hospital setting
•Able to perform conscious sedation.
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be highly motivated
• Work well with a team and have the ability to function in a fast paced environment
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has have over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.