Azle, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Azle
PRN - "As needed"
Various shifts/days - weekends required
Minimum Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
No direct experience is required
6 months housekeeping experience is preferred.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
Must have exceptional customer service skills.
Strong organizational skills and effective in prioritizing tasks. Good communication.
1. Cleans and disinfects all patient and non-patient areas, discharge units, and all types of isolation.
2. Gathers and disposes trash and waste materials.
3. Dusts furniture, woodwork, equipment, and dust mop floors.
4. Polishes and cleans fixtures in utility rooms and bathrooms.
5. Responsible for keeping all equipment clean and reporting all broken equipment to the supervisor.
6. Wet mops rooms, stairways and public areas.
7. Cleans vents, fans, and other equipment using vacuum machines.
8. Cleans fixtures, tops of windows, door frames and high areas using a high duster.
9. Gathers and disposes of trash and waste materials.
10. Moves furniture and heavy objects as required.
11. Responsible for stocking maid's carts at end of shift.
12. Removes waste and soiled linens from work area and places in specified bags or containers.
13. Performs terminal cleaning procedures of patient rooms and prepares room for new occupant; follows isolation procedures in isolation rooms.
14. Cleans and disinfects all fixtures, floors, mirrors, windows, door and walls of bathrooms.
15. Reports to supervisor for instructions and/or to report problems.
16. Perform other duties as assigned
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle is a community-based hospital serving the suburban areas of Azle, Lake Worth, Springtown and the surrounding areas. Located about 20 miles northwest of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Azle provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, surgical care, cardiology, wound care, pain management, radiology, rehabilitation services and an adult intensive care unit. Texas Health Azle is a Level IV trauma center, accredited in Chest Pain Management with distinction by the Joint Commission, and a 2013 National 100 Top Hospital by Truven Health Analytics, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.