Fort Worth, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Alliance
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance, a 98-bed full-service hospital, is hiring for a full time Security Supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 2 Years security, military police training or law enforcement experience.
• Leads security briefings for officers and distributes equipment.
• Responds to calls for service and disturbances.
• Reviews shift paperwork and reports
• Prepares work schedules
• Approves time off requests
• Calls in additional employees as need.
• Works directly with clinical and administrative leadership to determine staffing needs.
Performs officer duties as needed.
• Patrols buildings and ground for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry..
• Locks and opens doors according to schedules.
• Provides individual and group escorts to and from parking areas
• Identifies and removes unauthorized individuals from property
• Enforces campus parking policies/cite violations
• Maintains compliance with Security policies
• Pursues and detains persons involved in criminal activity
• Fills out incident/offense report forms and composes narratives.
• Gives directions to areas of facility
• Interacts with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors and staff.
• Provides vehicle assistance
• Patrols interior/perimeter of campus and parking
Provides training for officers
• Orientates new employees
• Attends assigned meetings and shares information
Understands, complies with, and enforces department policies, state regulations and commission rules.
Provides manager with input for:
• Employee selection
• Progressive discipline
• Employee evaluations
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.