IN ROOM DINING SERVER - INTERVIEW DAY 03/28/2018
Fort Worth, TX US
PATRON FOOD SERVICES
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Fort Worth
Texas Health Fort Worth is hosting an Interview Day on Wednesday, March 28, 2018!
***INTERVIEWS MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE. CANDIDATE MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND PHONE QUESTIONNAIRE PRIOR TO INTERVIEW DAY.***
*Interviews will be conducted throughout the day from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
*Interviews and hiring decisions are based on those that meet all required qualifications and criteria.
*The interview process may include completion of new hire onboarding forms and completion of employee health post offer assessment/ drug screening. Please have vaccination record and/or Information available as it is required.
*Required documentation - Must be able to provide work authorization documents for Form I-9, original documents only, copies not accepted. Please also bring information for direct deposit/voided check and vehicle information - year, make, model, and license plate number.
***Please plan on spending 3-4 hours at Texas Health Fort Worth if selected for this event.
Hiring For Part Time Host/Hostess:
Part Time - 25 Hours
3:30 PM - 8:30PM
Various days, includes rotating weekends and holidays.
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent. Contingent upon enrollment in High School or GED program with the
requirement to graduate from the program within 1 year of hire.
Six months experience in a food service position or applicable customer service experience.
FHC - Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire.
* Reading, basic math, written language in English
* Cooperative, discreet and courteous in handling customers.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Positive customer service attributes.
* Ability to work as a member of a team.
* Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment while maintaining focus and quality service.
* Serve patient meals, assist with set up and prepare snacks accurately and timely according to procedures. Returns to the patient room within a reasonable period of time to pick up dirty tray and to confirm satisfaction with the patient. Comply with hand hygiene, patient identification, and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
* Utilizes basic diet therapy training to assist patients in selecting correct menu items as needed.
* Maintains food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties. Maintains clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements. Monitor, prepare, and deliver floor stock to designated units according to FIFO and check for expired product
and/or prohibited food items. Check and log refrigerator/freezer temperatures on the nursing units.
* Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at point of service and in resolution of complaints/ concerns/ questions.
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 700 + bed hospital located in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas. This full service medical center cares for the people in the surrounding area with top quality services and facilities, featuring a 64-bed Critical Care Tower, Level III Neonatal ICU and Level II Trauma Center. We are the proud Magnet status flagship facility of the Texas Health family with comprehensive Cardiac Care units, Interventional Cath Labs, Oncology and High Risk Labor and Delivery. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.