Bedford, TX US
020-SELECT THE COST CENTER
Area of Interest:
Texas Health HEB
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, is hosting an Interview Day on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
Texas Health HEB will have our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Managers available to meet with you during this day as we are in search of ICU Registered Nurses to join our Team!
Our Texas Health HEB facility has been recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Pathway to Excellence. As a system, Texas Health Resources has been awarded 2017 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (3rd year in a row)• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
• 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
• Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation’s 2016 “Most Wired” health care systems for the 16th time in 18 years
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eighth year to appear on the list but is our first time to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2015 and 2016 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal (in Top 3 both years)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
• Intensive Care Unit – 18 bed unit provides acute care to primary cardiac diagnosis, or patients with a medical/surgical diagnosis that develop cardiac issues during their stay requiring high acuity cardiac monitoring and/or care.
Patient population include: Acute MI, chest pain, heart failure, post cath with/without arterial sheaths in place, post EP(Pace makers, ICD), patients requiring inotropic pharmacological support, blood pressure support, post -operative cardiovascular surgical patients
Nurse/Patient Ratio is 1:2
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• BSN preferred. RNs hired after January, 2014, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. RNs hired within THR after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date
• One year experience in a clinical / acute care setting as a RN
• One year experience in ICU setting as RN
• Current AHA BLS & ACLS training
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
Full Time Shifts:
• 7pm – 7am (Nights – 12 hours)
Texas Health Resources provides a competitive benefits package:
*Flexible spending accounts
*THR Well wellness plan
*Dental, Vision & Health
*Paid Time Off
“BSN”, “Associate Nurse” “Diploma Nurse” “BSN” “Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing”,“nurse clinician”, “clinical nurse”, “ICU”, “critical care”,“ Cardiac RN”, “Trauma Nurse”, "Intensive Care", "CCRN", "Acute Care"
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.