Fort Worth, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Fort Worth
Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Registered Nurse
Check out this great opportunity to join the Texas Health Fort Worth family.
• Magnet designated Hospital
• Texas Health Nursing Education opportunities including NCAP eligibility
• Convenient location close to downtown Fort Worth
• Our 20 bed Trauma Intensive Care Unit is a fast paced environment and our candidate must exhibit strong and effective communication skills, teamwork, time management, and knowledge of highly critical patient population with confidence and skill.
Copy/paste the link below to join our Team and directly apply for our available Full Time position:
Is this opportunity a match for you?
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care
• Shift is 7:00 pm - 7:00 am; (3) 12 hour shifts; weekends and holidays required
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program; current ICU experience strongly preferred
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Current AHA BCLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred.
• Current AHA ACLS upon hire
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
A few other details:
• BSN preferred; RNs hired after January 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date
RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• TNCC or ATCN upon hire preferred
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (3rd year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
“RN", “Registered Nurse", “Sigma Theta Tau", “BSN", “Associate Nurse" , “Diploma Nurse" , “Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing", “**Nur" , “nurse clinician", “clinical nurse", “TX, North Texas", “Fort Worth", "Travel Nurse", Agency Nurse", “Acute Care”, ”ICU”, Critical Care”, ”Intensive Care Unit”, “CCRN”,"Trauma", "Trauma ICU",
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.