Arlington, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Arlington Memorial
Full Time 30 Hours, Mon-Fri, 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Minimum Education Required:
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent; Contingent upon enrollment in High School or GED program with the
requirement to graduate from the program within 1 year of hire.
Minimum Experience Required:
Six months as a cashier in a high volume setting
***Prefer previous barista experience***
Minimum Licensure/Certifications Required:
FHC - Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire.
Minimum Required Skills:
Reading, basic math, written language in English.
Cooperative, discreet, and courteous, good communication and organizational skills, positive customer service attributes ability to work as a member of a team.
* Prepares beverages per established guidelines and has thorough product knowledge.
* Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
* Takes responsibility to learn all aspects of the barista position.
* Assist in set-up and maintaining service areas and in a clean, neat, and orderly manner.
* Stock designated areas as needed.
* Secure area at the beginning and end of shift.
* Demonstrates cash handling skills to include correct charging for every item purchased; ensuring all items are included in charge; ability to handle and count money accurately in a high volume, rapid paced environment; and verify precise cash drawer amounts before and after meal periods.
* Computer skills required for operation of register
and the production of register reports.
* Demonstrates customer skills, performs customer recovery, and resolves customer complaints/concerns/questions at point of service.
* Follow established standards for food safety and sanitation.
* Maintains food safety requirements according to
HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties.
* Records refrigerator temperatures in areas of
responsibility and takes appropriate action if there are inadequate temperatures.
* Maintains clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
* Follows proper hand hygiene.
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager..
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit TexasHealth.org/Arlington.