Fort Worth, TX US
Area of Interest:
Patient Support Services
Texas Health Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is looking for an Endo Tech for their Endoscopic Services Department.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1 year endoscopy experience or equivalent
MINIMUM LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
None, Endoscopy certification preferred
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
Detailed oriented, good organizational skills
• Assists physicians and nurses with GI procedures
• Sets up endoscopic equipment including specific individualized equipment after assessment of patient.
• Assists physicians and RNs throughout procedures
• Handles instrumentation from basic to complex procedures.
• Takes actions to reduce or eliminate patient risk
• Performs duties using developmental considerations for age specific to GI Lab.
• Follows policies, protocols, and guidelines set forth by THR, AMR, and the GI Lab department.
• Communicates all ethical and legal concerns through the established chain of command.
• Demonstrates teamwork and partnership in delivering care in the GI Lab.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.