Dallas, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Dallas
Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, a MAGNET recognized facility, provides a wide range of health care services and programs to fulfill the mission of improving the health of the people in the communities the hospital serves.
Our 55 bed, Level II, Emergency Department is looking for a full-time Registered Nurse to join our team!
In order to qualify for this the following criteria must be met:
Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date
Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
BCLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3
ACLS upon hire
PALS or TNCC upon hire
CPI within 60 days of hire
One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
ED experience preferred
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is also a must
Full-time; 36 hrs/week; 7P - 7A, every other weekend required
RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2015 and 2016 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• 2015 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal and 2015 Fortune “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
• 2015 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles” by the National Business Group on Health (marking the sixth year THR has received this award)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
• 2015 Great Place to Work® and Fortune list of “50 Best Workplaces for Camaraderie”
• Ranked #3 on 2015 “100 Best Workplaces for Women list” by Great Place to Work®
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
“RN", “Registered Nurse", “Sigma Theta Tau", “BSN", “Associate Nurse" , “Diploma Nurse" , “Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing", “**Nur" , “nurse clinician", “clinical nurse", “TX, North Texas", "Dallas", "D", "Travel Nurse", Agency Nurse", “Acute Care”, “CEN", "ED", "Emerg", "Emergency Department",
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers . The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.