Physician Assistant Cardiology
Dallas, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Physicians Group
Individuals Caring for Individuals Together®
Cardiology Physician Assistant
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a full time opening for a Cardiology Physician Assistant to join a team of leading diagnostic and interventional Cardiologists in Dallas and the surrounding north Texas areas. This is a great opportunity to work closely with board certified physicians who have a reputation for excellence in diagnosing and providing innovative treatments for cardiovascular disease.
• Full time- 40 hours per week.
• Assist with hospital rounding and clinical management of cardiology patients
• Electronic Medical Records
• Assess new consults in the clinic and hospital admissions
• Nuclear, Stress Tests, Echocardiogram all on site
• Take pride in offering a multidimensional approach to cardiac and peripheral vascular therapies
• Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Active Texas license
• Physician Assistant Board Certification and Experience
• Degree in PA studies from an approved physician assistant program
• Cardiology experience required
Texas Health was named one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2017 (No. 31) and Best Workplaces for Parents (No. 47), and we ranked No. 1 on the lists of Best Workplaces in Texas, Best Workplaces in Health Care and Best Workplaces for Women.
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The PA’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work