Arlington, TX US
Central Staffing Office Admin
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources Central Staffing Office is currently in search of a PRN As needed Staffing/Patient Logistics Specialist.
- 2 years in office or healthcare environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proven office software applications skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, People Soft, etc.) to support management and operations.
- Strong verbal, written communications and interpersonal skills. Basic Office Equipment usage and Word Processing.
- Spreadsheet Creation and familiarity w/Desktop Publishing. Good Leadership and Organization skills.
- Ability to give instructions and clearly explain problems or situations. Excellent telephone etiquette and creation of normal business correspondence -e.g. e-mail, business letters, memos, simple tables and charts.
- Mathematical skills required to collect, manipulate and perform analysis of financial or statistical data.
- LVN license preferred.
- Experience in either healthcare staffing industry or hospital Staffing and/or Bed Control; Working knowledge of healthcare staffing software; Ability to work with the Electronic Bed Board application; Proven office software application skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Working knowledge of healthcare staffing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities with proven interpersonal communication skills; Ability to assist with team building and effective interfacing with clients/field staff/affiliate providers and team members.
- Embrace the mission and vision of THR.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can work independently.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong multitasking skills to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and highly organized.
"Staffing/Patient Logistics Specialist", "Specialist", "Staffing and Logistics", "Logistics" ,"DFW", "Staffing", "Hospital Staffing", "Dallas", "Fort Worth", "Central Staffing Office", Central Staffing", "Hospital Staffing", Dallas, Fort Worth, Staffing, Central Staffing Office, Hospital Staffing, DFW, Staffing, Logistics, "Staffing"
Staffing/Patient Logistics Specialist, "Patient Logistics"
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.