Dallas, TX US
Cafeteria Chick Fil A
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Dallas
PRN "As needed" - Variable shifts up to 20 hrs/wk . Hours are 6:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday to Friday and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays. This location is closed on Sundays.
***Store is open Monday-Friday 6am to 9pm. Saturday from 10:00 am-4:00 pm. Closed Sunday***
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent, Contingent upon enrollment in High School or GED program with the
requirement to graduate from the program within 1 year of hire.
***Cashier experience in food service***
FHC - Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire.
* Reading, basic math, written language in English
* Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Positive customer service attributes
* Ability to work as a member of a team.
* Maintain assigned areas and equipment in a safe, clean, neat, and orderly manner to meet established standards. Dispose of trash and garbage according to standards and procedures.
* Wash and sanitize dishes cooking utensils, according to department standards and procedures.
* Stock, store, label and deliver food and supplies to designated areas in a timely manner. Prepare work area for next service period.
* Follows established standards for food safety and sanitation. Maintain food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties. Record refrigerator temperatures in area of responsibility and takes appropriate action if there are inadequate temperatures. Maintain clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers . The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.