CHICK-FIL-A TEAM MEMBER/CASHIER
Dallas, TX US
Cafeteria Chick Fil A
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Dallas
PRN "As needed"
Variable Shifts, Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday - 10:00 am - 4:00pm
***Closed on Sunday***
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent. If no HSD/GED obtain within 1 year of hire date.
One year relevant experience as a cashier in high volume setting.
Meet all city, state, and federal certification standards.
• Ability to handle cash in a high volume environment
• Reading, basic math, written language in English.
• Computer skills preferred
• Good communication and organizational skills to exercise independent judgment.
• Must be discreet and courteous in handling visitors and employees.
* Familiar with menu and prices.
* Operate computer based register during meal service periods.
* Responsible for accurate charges to each customer.
* Demonstrate the ability to handle and count money in a high volume situation.
* Verify cash drawer amounts before
and after meal periods.
* Demonstrates customer skills and performs customer recovery, resolving customer issues at point of service.
* Follow established standards for food safety and sanitation.
* Follows standards for cleanliness and stocking within the assigned area.
* Follows proper hand hygiene
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers . The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.