Clinical Lab Assistant PRN
Denton, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Denton
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is seeking a Clinical Lab Assistant PRN for their laboratory.
• PRN "As Needed"
• Variable shifts to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Required Minimum Education:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Prefer: Completion of one semester course in Phlebotomy
Required Minimum Experience:
• Highly Prefer: 6 months experience as a phlebotomist
• Completion of a one semester course in phlebotomy preferred
• Prefer: PBT (ASCP)
• Venipuncture with all age groups Customer service skills, keyboard skills and use of personal computer
Job Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
• Specimen Integrity
• Test Procedures
• Laboratory Operations
• Professional Accountability
• Quality Control/Documentation
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular care, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000 employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.