Nurse Practitioner Cardiology
Dallas, TX US
Consultants in Cardiology
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Physicians Group
Individuals Caring for Individuals Together®
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Physicians Group has an exceptional opportunity for a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner to join a team of 17 Cardiologists in the Fort Worth, Texas area. We are looking for talented provider to work closely with this successful cardiology group to develop a congestive heart failure program.
• Full time- 40 hours per week.
• Assist with hospital and clinical management of cardiology patients
• EPIC- Electronic Medical Records
• Assess new consults in the clinic and hospital admissions
• Nuclear, Stress testing, Pacemaker Lab on site
• Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Active Texas license
• Nurse Practitioner Board Certification and Experience
• Degree in NP studies from an approved Nurse Practitioner program
• Cardiology experience required
Texas Health was named one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2017 (No. 31) and Best Workplaces for Parents (No. 47), and we ranked No. 1 on the lists of Best Workplaces in Texas, Best Workplaces in Health Care and Best Workplaces for Women.
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
The Nurse Practitioner (“NP”) Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The NP’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work