Physician Family Medicine
Dallas, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Physicians Group
EMPLOYED PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITY
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Family Practice Physician opening for one of their outpatient practices located in Keller, Texas. Keller is located approximately 15 miles northeast of Fort Worth. Join a dedicated family practice physician who is committed to providing everyone - from infants to adults - with quality care and service.
• Traditional 8AM to 5PM clinic schedule.
• EPIC EMR documentation system.
• Board certification or board eligible in family medicine required.
• Texas licensed, graduate of accredited medical school with degree of DO or MD.
• Employed Position with one of the largest healthcare systems in N. Texas.
• Initial salary guarantee
• Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
• Texas is a TORT reform state.
• Clinic is located just 15 miles NE of Fort Worth.
• Outpatient only practice with no hospital call.
Texas Health is ranked No. 1 on the Dallas Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work,” No. 1 on their “Healthiest Employers” list and No. 38 in the nation by Top Workplaces.
Please email KimberlyMarosz@texashealth.org or call 214-860-6467 for more information on this exceptional opportunity
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work