Arlington, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources is searching for a Project Director of System Integration to lead the design and deployment efforts for large strategic initiatives within THR. This includes coordinating efforts across all system and entity departments and leading large teams (up to 50 individuals) in order to evaluate, maintain and improve efficiency of the organization. Key deliverables for this position include the design, development and implementation of new/revised processes, policies and technology to integrate, simplify, and improve operations across the enterprise in order to reach strategic goals.
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Master’s degree in Business or Healthcare Administration is preferred
• At least five (5) years in healthcare operations or in a related area with demonstrated project management leadership experience
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the creation and implementation of design and deployment plans for large-scale strategic initiatives including recruit of key leader & team members, design approach and planning, identifying and sequencing resources, training & education and consistent communications throughout the organization.
• Identifies and develops technology workflow requirements and leads the execution processes, equipment, and people (from pilot to fully operational) to achieve the strategic goals of THR.
• Interact with a variety of departments across the organization to drive change management - ensuring appropriate resources are engaged, identified, and sequenced appropriately for execution of strategic initiatives
• Clearly manages and communicates design and deployment plans and provides reports to senior leaders as requested
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.