Cleburne, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Cleburne
Texas Health Cleburne is seeking to fill their ICU, Nights, Full Time position.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
Current RN license to practice in the state of Texas upon hire
Current AHA CPR/BCLS upon hire
Current AHA ACLS upon hire
CPI within 60 days of hire
Minimum 1 year RN experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program.
ICU Experience preferred
Hours/Schedule: Full-time; 3 12/hr shifts per week; 7:00 pm - 7:00 am; weekends and holidays required
Practices within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act. Serves as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care.
It is required that candidates possess the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Basic computer skills
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Maintains professional accountability
Maintains and enhances nursing skills
Serves as patient advocate
Communicates per department expectations
Provides for patient privacy and dignity
Adapts to changes in workload assignment functioning as Resource/Charge Nurse as needed
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has have over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.