Kaufman, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Kaufman
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman, a 91-bed acute-care full-service hospital serving Kaufman and Henderson counties, is hiring for a fulltime Security Supervisor.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 1st shift, days.
High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred. 2 years security, military police training or law enforcement experience required. Decision making, cooperativeness, discretion and good communication skills
**Supervisory experience is highly preferred**
NCSO - Non-Commissioned Security Officer
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support- 30 days after hire and CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 30 days after hire
Oversees operations on assigned shifts
• Leads security briefings for officers and distributes equipment.
• Responds to calls for service and disturbances.
• Reviews shift paperwork and reports
• Prepares work schedules
• Approves time off requests
• Calls in additional employees as need.
• Works directly with clinical and administrative leadership to determine staffing needs.
Performs officer duties as needed.
• Patrols buildings and ground for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry..
• Locks and opens doors according to schedules.
• Provides individual and group escorts to and from parking areas
• Identifies and removes unauthorized individuals from property
• Enforces campus parking policies/cite violations
• Maintains compliance with Security policies
• Pursues and detains persons involved in criminal activity
• Fills out incident/offense report forms and composes narratives.
• Gives directions to areas of facility
• Interacts with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors and staff.
• Provides vehicle assistance
• Patrols interior/perimeter of campus and parking
Provides training for officers
• Orientates new employees
• Attends assigned meetings and shares information
Understands, complies with, and enforces department policies, state regulations and commission rules.
Provides manager with input for:
• Employee selection
• Progressive discipline
• Employee evaluations
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman is a 91-bed acute-care, full-service hospital serving Kaufman and Henderson counties and southern Dallas County since 1979. Hospital services include women’s care, cardiac rehabilitation, wound care and diagnostic and imaging services. Texas Health Kaufman was recently recognized as a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and is a Level IV Trauma Center. Our location, 35 miles southeast of downtown Dallas, brings all the perks of country living to your lifestyle and puts the city's best features within convenient reach.