Plano, TX US
Food - Nutrition Services
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Plano
Full Time - Variable Shifts between 6:30am - 3:00pm and 11:30am - 8:00pm, including weekdays, weekends and holidays
A high school diploma or its equivalent as accepted by the Texas Education Agency; or obtain a high school diploma or equivalency program expected to lead to graduation or equivalent within 1 year.
Required Minimum Education:
***This position is responsible for dishwashing, will stand for long periods of time and heavy lifting.***
Meet all city, state and federal certification standards within 30 days of employment.
* Reading, basic math, written language in English
* Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Positive customer service attributes
* Ability to work as a member of a team.
* Maintain assigned areas and equipment in a safe, clean, neat, and orderly manner to meet established standards. Dispose of trash and garbage according to standards and procedures.
* Wash and sanitize dishes cooking utensils, according to department standards and procedures.
* Stock, store, label and deliver food and supplies to designated areas in a timely manner. Prepare work area for next service period.
* Follows established standards for food safety and sanitation. Maintain food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties. Record refrigerator temperatures in area of responsibility and takes appropriate action if there are inadequate temperatures. Maintain clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and 1,200 physicians on its medical staff in more than 67 specialties. The hospital is a 2008 TAPE recipient, a Level III trauma center, a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, hip and knee Center of Excellence and certified Primary Stroke Center. The hospital has also been named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.