Bedford, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health HEB
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is seeking a Histology Tech II PRN for their Laboratory.
• PRN "As Needed"
• Varied Hours; Monday - Friday
Required Minimum Education:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Associated Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Medical technology, Clinical Lab Science or Chemical, Physical or Biological Science preferred
Required Minimum Experience:
• Prior Histology experience preferred
• HT (ASCP), HTL (ASCP) required within 90 days from hire
• Strong, positive interpersonal skills
• Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly
• Problem-solving ability, time management skills, and possesses organizational skills to function successfully
• Specimen Integrity
• Gross Room
• Test Procedures
• Laboratory Operations
• Professional Accountability
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.