Arlington, TX US
Area of Interest:
Select Employment Type
Texas Health Arlington Memorial
11:00pm-7:30am -Rotate weekends
Required minimum education: Must be able to read and write and communicate in English and follow instructions.
Required minimum experience: 6 months housekeeping in an institution setting, healthcare service preferred.
1. General housekeeping duties, clean patient rooms, offices, etc.
2. Utilizes the 8-step procedure when cleaning occupied and unoccupied rooms
3. Performs routine cleaning of offices, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, corridors, elevators, and stairways.
4. Follows safety and infection control practices when:
• handling and disposing of regular and medical waste
• practicing hand hygiene techniques
• uses standard and isolation precautions.
5. Uses and maintains correct equipment according to procedure
6. Utilizes the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
7. Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit TexasHealth.org/Arlington.