Clinical Lab Assistant PRN
Plano, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is seeking a Clinical Lab Assistant PRN for their Laboratory.
• PRN "As Needed"
• Main hours of availability needed are for second shift, night shift, and/or weekend coverage.
Required Minimum Education:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Prefer: Completion of one semester course in Phlebotomy
Required Minimum Experience:
• Highly Prefer: 6 months experience as a phlebotomist
• Completion of a one semester course in phlebotomy preferred
• Prefer: PBT (ASCP)
• Venipuncture with all age groups Customer service skills, keyboard skills and use of personal computer
Job Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
• Specimen Integrity
• Test Procedures
• Laboratory Operations
• Professional Accountability
• Quality Control/Documentation
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and 1,200 physicians on its medical staff in more than 67 specialties. The hospital is a 2008 TAPE recipient, a Level III trauma center, a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, hip and knee Center of Excellence and certified Primary Stroke Center. The hospital has also been named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.