Arlington, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Resources System Services
Bachelor's Degree Marketing, Business, or
3 years Relevant work experience.
This position supports the goals of the Digital Experience team by providing a deep analysis of web analytics, user behavior and content.
Job Duties/Essential Functions:
• Leverage Google Analytics and other site data-collection tools to provide strategic direction for advertising and marketing campaigns, both internal and external.
• Critically analyze site usage data through Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools to provide strategic insights to shape creative development and campaign execution.
• Constantly monitor all Texas Health digital properties for usage trends, technical errors and search engine
• Consistently synthesize data to develop recommendations for implementation, offer perspective on site performance and regularly share learnings, best practices and opportunities for improvement with the broader brand and consumer engagement team.
ADMINISTER PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS
• Manage paid search campaigns using tools such as Google AdWords to support initiatives across THR and THPG.
• Research and recommend keyword purchases to support THR and THPG marketing initiatives.
• Constantly monitor auction value for THR keywords to ensure spend is efficient, manage to budget and keep product line marketing strategist informed.
• Partner with Digital Content Mangers on landing page development to ensure strong conversion rates.
• Report paid search results to Brand Experience team at regular intervals.
• Participate in strategic planning to ensure that paid search is a viable component of all digital strategies.
ANALYZE E-MAIL MARKETING METRICS
• Advise Brand Experience team on industry best practices to improve efficiency in communications.
• Ensure calls to action within email communications are accurately tracked and that digital properties are
converting clicks to conversions.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
• Lead constant research to stay updated on latest trends for search engine algorithms.
• Ensure that all Texas Health Resources content adheres to ever-evolving industry best practices.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.