RN: Neonatal ICU, FT, 6:30PM-7AM
Allen, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Allen
Take advantage of this wonderful full-time opportunity at Texas Health Allen, a baby friendly designated hospital.
If chosen, you will be helping moms and newborns bond before their journey home.
Other staff will consist of the very best RN's, support staff and highly qualified physicians.
You will be working closely with moms, babies and their families.
This is for a 6-bed Level III Neonatal ICU/NICU
28-week gestation on up
Float to Maternal/Newborn - assist with newborns in a couplet care/LDRP setting.
Qualified candidates for the experienced full-time Neonatal ICU Level III RN position will possess the following:
* Required minimum Education:
Associate's degree in nursing is minimum.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
Required minimum Experience:
One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program for NICU
(Current Level III Neonatal ICU RN experience from an acute care facility strongly preferred)
Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
Current American Heart Association AHA BLS/CPR (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred)
and NRP certifications upon hire.
Credentials specific to specialty as defined:
Current STABLE certification upon hire - is preferred.
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is strongly preferred.
(Must obtain BSN within 2 years from date of hire)
- Flexibility with schedule
- More than 3 years current Level III NICU RN experience
- Level III NICU (Neonatal ICU) experience as a RN is helpful.
- willingness to float and assist with Well baby Nursery
Actively Incorporates the Quality Caring Model into everyday nursing practice.
Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs
Full-time: 6:30PM-7:00AM, (3) 12-hour shifts/week including some weekends and holidays Self scheduling
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX.
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits.
Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2015, 2016 and 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• 2015 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal and 2015 Fortune “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
• 2015 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles” by the National Business Group on Health (marking the sixth year THR has received this award)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
• 2015 Great Place to Work® and Fortune list of “50 Best Workplaces for Camaraderie”
• Ranked #3 on 2015 “100 Best Workplaces for Women list” by Great Place to Work®
Texas Health Resources provides a competitive benefits package:
*Eligibility for our Medical, Dental, prescription drug and Vision insurance plans
*401K retirement program
* Nursing Career Ladder
*Flexible spending accounts
*THR Be Healthy wellness plan
*Long & Short Term Disability
*Success sharing program
and much more!
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen is a 73-bed, acute-care hospital serving the northern Collin County area since 2000. Hospital services include women’s care, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics, pediatrics, wound care and sleep medicine. Texas Health Allen, a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, has more than 500 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 25 specialties. Texas Health Allen is a World Health Organization-designated "Baby-Friendly Hospital" and was the first hospital in Texas to receive the distinction. The hospital is a Level IV trauma center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.