Fort Worth, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Alliance
Full Time - 2nd shift
* Clean assigned area(s) according to procedure to meet established infection control, sanitation and safety guidelines. This includes but is not limited to sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, pulling trash, pulling dirty linen, cleaning sinks, commodes, countertops, showers, and beds. May be cross-trained to perform daily maintenance of dust mopping, scrubbing, and buffing main corridors.
* Exhibit positive customer service attributes. Communicates with personnel in assigned area to facilitate cleaning needs.
* Maintain equipment in good working order and store equipment properly. Report repair needs to supervisor in a timely manner.
Preferred Minimum Education:
High School or equivalent preferred
Preferred Minimum Experience:
6 months relevant experience preferred
* Reading, basic math, and written language in English
* Ability to meet time standards required by production schedule.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment.
* Demonstrate initiative in assuming responsibilities.
* Self-motivated worker
* Replenish linen and other supplies, i.e., paper towels, trash bags, toilet tissue, etc., in assigned area. Replenish supplies on housekeeping carts or in assigned areas to prepare work area for next service period.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.