Arlington, TX US
EPIC RCM Conversion
Area of Interest:
Information Services or Technology
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources is seeking a full time Revenue Cycle EHR Trainer II.
• Full Time; Shift Variable
Required Minimum Education:
• High School Diploma
• Associates Degree Preferred
• Previous EPIC training credentialing required
• EPIC certifications preferred
Required Minimum Experience:
• Previous curriculum development experience required
• 2+ years Epic experience required
• Revenue Cycle preferred
• Applicable Professional Certification Desired
• Knowledge of THR clinical and operational workflows, as well as policy and procedures is beneficial
• Ability to consistently present scripted training materials to large groups, and to conduct engaging and effective training sessions to diverse audiences including management staff, nurses, medical assistants, ancillary support staff, physicians, mid-level providers (NP & PA) and others
• Well respected by peers and management and viewed as a trusted resource
• Patience, with the ability to adapt to challenging classroom situations & personalities
• Outstanding customer service, people and organizational skills
• Excellent orientation: Constantly looks for ways to improve personal and organizational performance
• Ability to maintain a high-level of energy, adaptability and flexibility necessary for this project
• A prior knowledge and expertise in information technology is not required. The person needs to be comfortable in the use of technology, but it is not necessary to be an “expert”. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Word) is suggested.
• Responsible for preparing new team members to complete the THR Credentialed Trainer program
• Responsible for preparing training material updates and ensuring other trainers are familiar with changes to their curriculum
• Responsible for coordinating changes to the Learning Management System (My Talent)
• Deliver an effective, engaging training session to diverse audiences
• Follow a standardized, application-specific, instructor-led, scripted training curriculum
• Coordinates training activities and training staff prior to and during “Go-Live”
• Provide support to end users according, but not limited, to their assigned area/schedule
• May be assigned to conduct unit/department rounding during the initial weeks of go-live to provide support to end users according, but not limited, to their assigned area/schedule
• Identify, communicate and escalate any training/support issues to ensure timely resolution
• Work alongside the ITS analyst to test issue resolution before presenting to end-users
• Present strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate the ability to build collaborative relationships
Post Go-Live Support and Optimization:
• Coordinate rounding schedule with entities and trainers as well as New Employee Orientation enrollment and schedules.
• Keeps THR Service Desk apprised of first level support materials and tip sheets
• Act as a liaison between other ITS teams and the Rev Cycle teams during a go live for issues such as security, build issues, enhancement requests etc
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.