RN II-Surgery-Part Time-Kaufman
Kaufman, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Kaufman
Texas Health Resources Kaufman is looking to fill their Registered Nurse Operating Room Surgery Circulator position to work Part Time.
Required minimum education:
*RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
*BCLS - American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred) upon hire
*RN - Registered Nurse upon hire
Skills and Abilities:
*A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
*Minimum of 1 Year experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room or completion of an RN residency program.
*Minimum 2 years recent Operating Room circulator experience in the hospital setting
*Ability to circulate in a variety of surgical services cases.
*24 Hours Per Week
*8 hour shifts
*Weekday, Weekend and Holiday Required
Why Texas Health?
As a system, Texas Health Resources has been awarded 2017 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (3rd year in a row)• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
• 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
• Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation’s 2016 “Most Wired” health care systems for the 16th time in 18 years
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eighth year to appear on the list but is our first time to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2015 and 2016 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal (in Top 3 both years)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
Texas Health Resources offers a competitive benefits plan to all full time and part time employees.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Health Care Benefits
• Wellness Program
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Life Insurance
• AD&D Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• Long Term Care Insurance
Other benefits: Flex Dollars, Adoption Assistance, Credit Union, On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers at select locations
Keywords: Surgery, Circulator, Operating Room, CVOR, AORN
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman is a 91-bed acute-care, full-service hospital serving Kaufman and Henderson counties and southern Dallas County since 1979. Hospital services include women’s care, cardiac rehabilitation, wound care and diagnostic and imaging services. Texas Health Kaufman was recently recognized as a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and is a Level IV Trauma Center. Our location, 35 miles southeast of downtown Dallas, brings all the perks of country living to your lifestyle and puts the city's best features within convenient reach.