Bedford, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health HEB
Hearts makes a difference! Texas Health Resources, One of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to work for is dedicated to finding people to help us fulfill our commitment to make health care human again. We staff our exemplary hospital with health care professionals who approach every patient, every colleague, every physician and every family member with compassion. Come join us on our Journey as we rise to the next level.
Our HEB (Hurst, Euless, Bedford) location is seeking to hire a full time Trauma Manager-Registered Nurse.
Schedule/Hours: 8AM - 5PM
Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Masters Degree Preferred
RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire
TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course Upon Hire
3 Years nursing experience relevant to trauma.
2 Years leadership experience
Operations and fiscal management
• Plan, organize, and delegate activities as required for safe, efficient, and effective operation of the unit including
active participation with other hospital departments and leadership to accomplish this purpose.
• Provide resources and guidance to support the utilization of evidence based practice standards.
• Identify and utilize processes and resources that support optimal delivery of data and information to staff.
• Facilitate activities that prepare unit, environment, and staff to meet credentialing bodies? requirements.
• Identify key drivers in throughput process, evaluate area?s role, and develop solutions to barriers.
• Prepare operating and capital budgets for areas of responsibility.
• Manage the approved budget and adjust strategies as needed to meet budget expectations.
• Communicate information from management reports to direct care providers.
• Responsible for staffing based on patient care needs.
• Responsible for personnel functions including staff, performance reviews and corrective action.
• Promote professional growth and development of all employees.
• Supports diversity and inclusion in the organization.
• Recognize and reward individual and team accomplishments.
• Promote staff retention.
• Facilitate new staff orientation.
• Facilitate staff participation in community service.
• Supports shared decision making through the unit based council in order to develop inter/intradepartmental
teamwork and team goal accomplishments.
• Establish collegial relationships with physicians, unit personnel, other departments and administration.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.