Arlington, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Resources System Services
Hours: 40 hrs/week from Monday to Friday
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred)
Required Minimum Experience:
1 year within healthcare required
1 year prior decision support experience preferred
CPA - Certified Public Accountant preferred
Strong PC literacy with full suite or Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access. Prefer experience with Decision Support products and/or relational database technology.
FINANCIAL/OPERATIONAL ANALYSIS BUDGETING:
• Perform financial analysis as assigned, ad hoc or ongoing.
• Assist in preparing entities Product Line Budgeting models and provide guidance and assistance to users of the models.
• Contribute to and assist in managing the preparation and use of the software for budget planning, flex budget and financial analytics.
• Provide assistance in managing the integrity between the GL/Payroll systems and the decision support software.
DATA MANAGEMENT & COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
• Prepare daily management reports and statistics workbooks for budget.
• Work with DS software vendor to provide enhancement and development feedback.
• Assist others with use of database technology to support financial analyses.
• Assist with system analytics to troubleshoot, understand how data interfaces with the affects the decision
• Provide subject matter expertise and troubleshooting assistance.
• Communicate and educate THR and other entities of the processes and tasks needed to complete analytic tasks.
• Assist with the coordination and execution of software training to end users.
• Be available to teach/explain budget/accounting issues to non-finance staff.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.